8 – 12 Hours
3 – 5 Days
*Estimate based on the development of 3 logo concepts with accompanying color palettes, fonts, and image styles.
Your visual branding is meant not only to reflect your products or services, but also to convey your company values, mission, and your specific market niche. Your branding also helps relate your brand to your target audience, often on a personal or emotional level.
We utilize your business details and light industry research to ensure that your branding truly reflects the different aspects of your business.
What to Expect
The final deliverable associated with this project is a visual branding style guide within your Member Profile, which is used as a reference for all marketing programs. The style guide will include a logo, color palette, fonts, and image styles.
The final logo will be presented in multiple formats for various uses. The fonts typically included are headers, sub-headers, and paragraph styles, as well as logo fonts. Image styles commonly have specific applications associated with them.
Your logo, color palette, fonts, image styles, and all other visual elements that represent your brand will be formalized and made available for future communications, design, and advertising projects.
A visual branding style guide helps inform all design projects and brings consistency to your brand across your website, advertising, social media, and all other marketing channels.
Visual consistency is vital to brand recognition and helps to build trust with your audience.
Consider the following as you begin this project. Our team is happy to collaborate with you on the best approach.
- Do you want a new logo? Or do you want your visual branding to match your current logo?
- Are there any specific colors that you do or do not want to use in your visual branding?
- What types of fonts do you prefer?
- What types of images do you feel represent your brand?
- Are there any images or image styles that you wish to avoid using for your brand?
- What are the three most important things that you would like to convey through your branding?
Every brand is different. We believe that marketing should be highly-tailored for each brand. Since our team works with a wide range of industries that targets a variety of audiences across many markets, samples of our team’s work will convey an approach that is dramatically different from the approach that we would take for your brand.
We work closely with every new member to document their business’ unique visual branding and messaging approach prior to conducting any work.
Click here to learn about our team’s industry-specific strategic approach.
Our team will execute this project in defined phases and we will keep you updated on progress within each phase of development, giving you the ability to provide feedback, direction or collaborate with our team throughout every step of the process.
1) Access Coordination and Strategy
During this initial phase, we review your business’s Member Profile as the core reference for this project in order to gain a clear understanding of the whole picture of the business, paying special attention to business values, offerings, audiences, differentiators, and industry research.
We also confirm project requests with you and ask clarifying questions, as necessary.
2) Initial Project Approach
During the next phase, we develop the initial drafts of the logo, color palette, fonts, and image styles. If you provided our team with a style guide, we will use those details when developing the drafts.
We may provide you with a sneak peek at this phase.
3) Project Presentation
Our team will finalize the drafts and present them to you, including the strategic approach for the design and how the drafts relate to your business. We encourage you to give our team feedback during this phase if the design approach does not align with your vision.
4) Project Closure Plan
Once you have reviewed the visual branding details, we make any requested adjustments. Then we finalize the branding elements and create the visual branding style guide on the Visual Branding page in your business’s Member Profile.
We will provide you access to all visual branding elements. Our team will use the style guide as a reference for all future marketing programs.
- Use business values, offerings, differentiators, audiences, and industry research as a foundation for the visual branding style guide. Also consider previous branding efforts, if any.
- When creating logo options, develop each option in multiple formats, including horizontal, vertical, and badge (square).
- Utilize color palette and fonts to develop logo options.
- When creating a color palette, note all relevant color values (RGB, CMYK, and HEX) to ensure accuracy and consistency across projects.
- When creating a font guide, develop font combination choices and include headers, sub-headers, and paragraph styles, as well as logo fonts.
- When developing imagery style examples, include specific applications, such as for the website or social media.
Our team works as a fluid extension of each of our member’s businesses by developing strategies and executing projects in whatever capacity is best for their unique needs.