6 – 9 Hours Monthly
Recurring (Monthly Updates)
Estimate is based on the research, writing, and design of 2 blog articles using the process below
Most of our Blog Articles projects are designed to reinforce your business’s brand message in a way that informs or entertains your prospects and customers. Blog articles educate your audience, helping you gain their trust.
Blog articles combined with on-page SEO, which is built into this project, help drive more quality visitors to your website because of the value in each article.
This project can also increase the conversion rate of your advertising campaigns.
What to Expect
Our team develops a strategic approach for your blog articles, researches, writes original blog content, selects accompanying images, and schedules blog articles on your business’s website.
We utilize on-page SEO best practices to help your prospective customers and customers find your content online. We also optimize content so it is applicable to your prospects and customers, wherever they are in the customer journey.
You will have the chance to review all blog articles before they are published on your website.
Blog articles help increase overall quality traffic to your website through improved SEO, which works in tandem with your other marketing projects and is likely to help increase sales over time. For more details on the strategy behind how blog articles work with the rest of your marketing efforts, review your industry’s marketing strategy, which is based on best practices.
This happens because not only are prospects driven to your website by keywords in blog articles when they search for related information, but also because the content will continue to offer value to previous customers, encouraging them to purchase again.
Please note that it is common publish more than one blog article per month and doing so may increase the performance of this program; however, we always recommend starting small and scaling as you see results. Our team will recommend the number of blog articles based on your needs and industry best practices.
Consider the following as you begin this project. Our team is happy to collaborate with you on the best approach.
- Do you want your blog on your company website or as its own website? If you want a blog for SEO purposes or to serve as a resource, it’s best to have it on your company website.
- Do you have a vision for the blog section of your website in look and feel?
- Do you have specific content ideas in mind for your blog articles?
- Do you want your blog articles to go live right away? Or wait for a website redesign or other factor?
Every brand is different. We believe that marketing should be highly-tailored for each brand. Since our team works with a wide range of industries that targets a variety of audiences across many markets, samples of our team’s work will convey an approach that is dramatically different from the approach that we would take for your brand.
We work closely with every new member to document their business’ unique visual branding and messaging approach prior to conducting any work.
Click here to learn about our team’s industry-specific strategic approach.
Our team will execute this project in defined phases and we will keep you updated on progress within each phase of development, giving you the ability to provide feedback, direction or collaborate with our team throughout every step of the process.
1) Access Coordination and Strategy
During this initial phase, our team reviews your Member Profile and the project details. We coordinate and confirm access details, as needed, and clarify any details with you, if needed.
At this phase, our team reviews previous blog articles and content approach, if any. We conduct initial keyword research to identify the highest opportunity keywords for blog content focus. Our team will also begin developing a strategic approach for the blog articles.
2) Strategic Program Overview
During the next phase, we will craft the first round of blog articles for your website, which may include one or more based on your needs. This process includes brainstorming topic ideas, researching details to create solid articles, writing, editing, and optimizing for readability and SEO. We review the page preview before scheduling each article to publish at the optimal time. We can also write blog content based on topics you provide us.
Each blog article typically includes:
- Blog title
- Simple permalink, as appropriate
- Headers and subheaders
- A focus keyword and optimized snippet preview
- A featured image and other images, as appropriate
- A caption and alt text for all images, as appropriate
- Meta descriptions, tags, and categories, as appropriate
- A call to action that is hyperlinked to an internal page, as appropriate
Our team will send you an update showcasing the strategy behind the articles and the articles themselves as they will look like when published. We generally send updates a week before the articles go live to give you time to review them.
3) Recurring Monthly Updates
Once the first round of blog articles is live, our team shifts into a recurring development and maintenance program. On an ongoing basis, our team will craft a new round of blog articles each month. We utilize the process determined during Phase 2 while also making strategic adjustments, as needed.
You can expect at least one update per month, in which our team will present the articles developed and scheduled that month, along with any strategic adjustments we recommend for your blog program. We generally send updates a week before the articles go live to give you time to review them.
- Review previous blog articles, if any, before developing the content approach.
- Utilize sources in-line in link format. Do not use competitor sources.
- After researching and writing the initial drafts, edit the blog articles and modify them for readability and SEO, which includes using headers and subheaders.
- For each blog article, create or find images that enhance the content.
- For each blog article, add a meta description (under 160 characters for the search engine preview), tags, and categories (parent categories and subcategories, as appropriate).
- End each blog article with one CTA that drives to a webpage related to the topic of the article.
- Before scheduling blog articles to go live, review the preview of each article for consistency, optimize the snippet preview that will show on search engines, and add captions and alternative text to each image, as appropriate.
Our team works as a fluid extension of each of our member’s businesses by developing strategies and executing projects in whatever capacity is best for their unique needs.