10 – 15 Hours
3 – 5 Days
*Includes banner, table skirt, floor banners, brochure, and flyer design.
The purpose of this project is to provide your business with all of the booth graphics that you need to make a good impression at your next trade show.
Our team is experienced with trade show booth design, including signs and banners, trade show booth graphics, table covers, banner stands, monitor stands, and literature displays.
We can also incorporate the design of promotional materials, such as literature and flyers, as well as branded marketing handouts, such as PopSockets, pens, and industry-specific, themed items.
What to Expect
Booth design projects can vary greatly depending on your business needs and your objective for attending a trade show or event. You may only require a single standing banner, or if this is your first trade show, you may require a full suite of graphic design services.
Once our team has collected your requirements, we will work with you to put together a timeline, estimate, and strategy based on deadlines for print vendors and the level of assistance that you need from our team.
Once the pieces are designed, we are happy to correspond with print vendors upon your request.
As a part of this project, our team can also help make recommendations for high-performance design to really make your business stand out on the trade show floor. We do all of the visual work so your team can focus on talking to customers, networking, and building relationships.
The final deliverable for this project varies based on your needs, but our focus is on helping you to stand out with high-end graphic support on the trade show floor as well as to provide files and other deliverables with plenty of time to meet printing vendor deadlines and have items shipped to your location in time for setup.
A great booth design, along with high-quality support materials, can help to attract additional traffic to your business during an event or trade show.
Our team is experienced in producing eye-catching graphics that will help you to stand out on the trade show floor, and attract attendees to your booth.
Whether you are looking to generate leads, increase brand awareness, or grow your network, our team will provide the booth graphics and supporting materials that will help you meet those objectives.
Consider the following as you begin this project. Our team is happy to collaborate with you on the best approach.
- Who is your target audience(s) for the upcoming event(s)?
- What are your goals for this event? Do you want to increase brand awareness, generate leads, generate website traffic, generate web traffic, increase booth traffic from last year, increase physical store traffic, or something else?
- How will you track success for the booth? For example: boost visits, web traffic or landing page visits, incoming phone calls, or visits to your store.
- What products and/or services are you supporting during this event?
- What graphic design support do you need for your booth? Items may include booth signage, banner design, table covers, banner stands, monitor stands, literature displays, flyers, promotional handouts, brochure design, and trade show program ad design.
- Are there any special printing needs for your booth design? For example: specialized ink, special paper considerations, die-cutting, etc.
Every brand is different. We believe that marketing should be highly-tailored for each brand. Since our team works with a wide range of industries that targets a variety of audiences across many markets, samples of our team’s work will convey an approach that is dramatically different from the approach that we would take for your brand.
We work closely with every new member to document their business’ unique visual branding and messaging approach prior to conducting any work.
Click here to learn about our team’s industry-specific strategic approach.
Our team will execute this project in defined phases and we will keep you updated on progress within each phase of development, giving you the ability to provide feedback, direction or collaborate with our team throughout every step of the process.
1) Access Coordination and Strategy
During this initial phase, our team reviews the Member Profile and confirms all the required pieces for the booth design project, including all support materials.
We will coordinate all design specifications with the member. If requested, our team will also help to make recommendations for the booth design.
If print vendor correspondence is requested, those contact details should be confirmed at this point as well.
Our team develops a timeline and strategic approach for completing all project work on time to meet print deadlines and get all pieces completed in time for the event. We confirm with you that the timeline are in alignment with your requirements.
Note: The time involved in this portion of the process will vary, depending on the level of support needed and our level of involvement with the print vendors.
2) Initial Project Approach
During the next phase, our team will work from the timeline and strategic approach developed in the previous phase to begin designing booth graphics. We will reference all specs throughout the design development and use any vendor-provided templates for the designs.
If more than 3 total pieces are required for this project, we produce an initial draft of one piece and present it to you. We encourage you to provide any desired design changes before our team moves forward with the other pieces.
3) Project Presentation
During this phase, our team completes and finalizes all pieces for the booth design, using your feedback, if any.
Once finalized, we present the pieces to you. We encourage you to give our team feedback during this phase before pieces are finalized, ordered, and printed.
4) Project Closure Plan
During this phase, our team will implement all requested changes and work with you to finalize all necessary pieces for your booth.
If you have not requested assistance with your vendor communication, our team will preflight all materials according to the specifications provided, and present you with high-resolution, print-ready materials to submit to your vendor.
If you have requested assistance with vendors, we will begin contacting vendors and submitting final materials to them.
Our focus is to produce all materials precisely to vendor specs in order to minimize back and forth correspondence with vendors to help the process run as smoothly as possible. If the vendor requires further changes, we keep you in the loop.
- If you aren’t sure what type of giveaway to create, consider something your audience will use over and over again, and are unlikely to throw away. Feel free to get creative here and try to relate it to your business and products or services.
- Coordinate piece content, vendor contact details, piece specifications, and other details before beginning the design.
- Leave yourself time to make design updates before finalizing the project and submitting it to the vendor. Try to avoid last-minute submissions because the vendor may have further requests.
Our team works as a fluid extension of each of our member’s businesses by developing strategies and executing projects in whatever capacity is best for their unique needs.